Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Last night in San Miguel

All packed up. I'm getting as much banda music into my head as possible.I will truly miss my friends at the Gypsy Cafe, an also transient commune of people, who are also getting ready to pack it up (due to high rent). Some of them will go back to home which is Yucatan, Playa del Carmen. My friend will go to Italy. Anyway, It's too hard to run a cafe in that location.
Maybe they will have more success in the future at a new direction. So, I'll head down there tonight for cocktails and socializing before the long drive back to San Francisco.

I have Valentin Elizalde on now, on Teleritmo. Cooking chile and salchichas. Some of my friends would cringe, but I think of some who would get such a kick out of it, would love it. Cheers to them.

The drive will be pleasant and summery for March 1. (The flip flop is coming around, Mr. Miller!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Ginger Root said...

I can't believe you guys are really coming back. I know you, you'll get distracted by something awesome on the way...

12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home